Monday, December 6, 2010

I won't give up...


    If  I want to make myself irresistibly lovable..doing  all what is within my  power to bring about the change I wish to bring about, starting with myself - then I will trust, and let it be. Knowing myself. Being myself. The deepest desires of the heart are often granted when we least expect it. Things happen in their own time, if we let them. Ever stop looking, and then what you were looking for appears? 
    You know how sometimes you meet somebody who changes your life, but then after awhile you forget how you felt  about what changed everything. 


Though,I am breakable sometimes,
I keep fighting for my kind of life,although I won't have the strength to fight.
Whatever the future might bring,I won't give up..If you've been looking  for...Never stop!


Does Unconditional Love really  exists..?
 True love, I believe, is the way we humans describe the feeling we feel when we meet another soul in whom we see our own beauty reflected, at the moment of recognition we fall in love with the best parts of ourselves; when we look into the others eyes, we can remember why we were sent here in the first place. Perhaps it is what people refer to as soul mate.When I met him, as I thought  he was  my soul mate at the time,I had  a   mystical, inexplicable experience which has left me forever changed. This was something I have
experienced for the first time. I was in a relationship with someone who had TOTALLY different thoughts and process that I did, but I was pleasantly surprised that I loved him just as he is, truly and
honestly. This has been very liberating for me. However, though I feel an unconditional love for his spirit, it is often a challenge to deal with his human nature which is wrapped up within his social
conditioning (as is mine). We did not come to the earth to be unchallenged, however, but to strengthen the relationships and bonds we already created before coming here. Often the relationships we have the greatest challenges within, are with those with whom we feel the greatest bonds. For me,without the great love I feel for him, I would not have remained in the relationship for all the challenges I have had to face, but through the fires of hell I have been tested and grown spiritually. The experiences have been my teacher and the deep love I had for him has made me endure.We two are wounded souls who often are guilty of reacting despite the 'true love' that we share. And despite the fact that deep in my heart I know him as an extension of my self there are days when the battle is quite heated. We are not always our best selves. We don't always act lovingly towards one another. We are not always enlightened beings in beautiful holy love with one another. We are often in conflict with one another; our ideas often collide, desires don't always mesh and struggles ensue. We make poor choices, start stupid arguments and allow others to intrude on our relationship. We are learning to do better. We are working through past issues that really have nothing to do with the other. And, when all is said and done, nothing can touch the bond we created before our current human experience.Our spirits don't just love, they are love. Tapping into our divine source through meditation and prayer can help raise the consciousness of our relationships so that we are better able to truly love
ourselves. We continuously reincarnate with the same spirits so that we can work out or 'heal old heart wounds' Wouldn't it be nice if we could heal the old wounds through forgiveness, stop creating new wounds through awareness and just start living our lives as the adventure it was meant to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment