Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16,2011

...and here we go again,
Isn't suppose to be spring???.. but there are few signs of it,trees have no patience as to start to bloom...so they do,the air is humid and very chilly temperature,weather fluctuates from 70F back to 50/60F, and though I hear birds are began nestling,they sing their hearts out towards the sun, which is hiding form us today again, it all seems promising, I am no longer have expectations,just "being" in the present moment.
March has been very very difficult for many so I heard, I was one of them. Not sure why but the heaviness of it, the unknown wasn't really comforting though at times I felt that if one door has closed, another for sure should open soon enough. Sigh...not yet, April has just began, yet its almost the end of it...as I am trying to just be...

No comments:

Post a Comment