Monday, April 18, 2011

why do I feel like I don't belong ...Or do I ..?

Since I was little I've always had this feeling of separation from everyone. I liked sitting all by myself in my own world and just be, just contemplate, dream, think...imagine. My family always felt that I was an outsider, and it didn't make them happy very much. Of course I've tried to fit in..I've tried to be like everyone else..so that everyone will be happy, but only later realizing that it didn't make me happy.
Why is this feeling not belonging, feeling like someone just plopped me here...hmm... I think I can be here on this earth...but I not sure what to do on this earth. I always felt that I was different, different in a way that is very painful to realize that no one understands you, everyone thinks you are weird.
I am not sure were it comes from...the older I get the more I see that I like me being different, although it comes not without pain and struggle inside, not wanting to be in the center of attention.
Eliza B
"Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water.And everyone you love is made of stardust,
and I know sometimes you cannot even breathe deeply,and The night sky is no home,
and You have cried yourself to sleep enough times,That you are down to your last two percent,
But nothing is infinite, not even loss.You are made of the sea and the stars,and one day you are going to find yourself again".

F. Butler ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment